Information We Collect.
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request and/ or automatically collect some of your Personal Information.
- Information You Provide Us. You may choose to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address. You acknowledge that by providing this information to us, we may contact you to send you information about the Services.
- Single Sign-On You can log in to the Site using sign-in services such as Log in With Google, LinkedIn or Facebook. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us, such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Aggregate Information We collect statistical information about how you and other users, collectively, use the Services (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this Aggregate Information is derived from Personal Information. However, this Aggregate Information is de-identified; it is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
- Service Provider Collection and Use We act as a service provider to each client who purchases a subscription to the Services (each a “Client”). As a service provider, we collect information under the direction of the Client and have no direct relationship with each authorized user whose Personal Information we receive and process pursuant to the Client’s subscription.
- Choice When acting as a service provider, we collect and process information on behalf of our Clients pursuant to each Client’s subscription. If you are an authorized user of one of our Clients and no longer wish to have your Personal Information used by such Client, please contact the Client directly.
- Access to Personal Information Controlled by our Clients When acting as a service provider, we have no direct relationship with each authorized user whose Personal Information we collect and process pursuant to the Client’s subscription. An authorized user who wishes to access, correct, amend or delete data, or who no longer wishes to be contacted by one of our Clients, should direct his or her query to the Client (the data controller). If the Client requests Rubicon to remove the data, we will respond to the request within thirty (30) business days.
- How, and With Whom, We Share Information. We may use and share your Personal Information in the following circumstances.
- Email Communications with Us: As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to promotions we are offering through the Services. You may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the instructions included with such emails, or visiting firstname.lastname@example.org and putting in a request.
- Information Disclosed Pursuant to Client Subscriptions: If you access the Services as an authorized user pursuant to a Client subscription, your Personal Information and certain usage data gathered through the Services may be processed and shared with the Client for the purposes of analytics and subscription management, as further set forth in the Client’s subscription. In addition, we reserve the right to use any Aggregate Information for analysis, research and development.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others: We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
- Information Disclosed to Other Third Parties: We may share your Personal Information with other third parties if we expressly told you about such potential disclosure at the point at which you submitted the information to us.
Access To Personal Information.
When you use any of our Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and either to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask each authorized user to identify himself or herself and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to use our Services, you may correct, update, or delete/deactivate your Personal Information by (i) logging into your account and making the appropriate changes, or (ii) by emailing our customer support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within thirty (30) business days. Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, if you are an authorized user of one of our Clients, and your wish to access, correct, amend or delete data, or who no longer wish to be contacted by one of our Clients, you should direct your query to the Client (the data controller). If the Client requests Rubicon to remove the data, we will respond to their request within thirty (30) business days. If you are an individual user, we will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you are an authorized user of one of our Clients, we will retain the Personal Information we process on behalf the Client for as long as needed in order to provide the Services to the Client. In addition, we reserve the right to retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your Personal Information and our Clients’ information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may manage available communication preferences when you register for use of the Services, by updating your account preferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” mechanism or other means provided within the communications you receive. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Services whenever necessary.
Questions or Concerns.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message by emailing us at email@example.com.